Make Your Smile, Your Signature Accessory
Who doesn’t love a dazzling white smile? At Texas Family Dental, we sure do! If you find that despite your best oral care methods, the stains just won’t go away – a teeth whitening kit from our office may just be the solution you need!
What Causes The Yellowing Of Your Teeth?
There are many factors that can contribute to yellowing teeth or discoloration. Below, are some examples of common contributors:
- Dark liquids; such as coffee, tea, cokes, and red wines.
- Tobacco use
- Lack of good oral hygiene
- Advancing age
What Is The Whitening Process Like?
Professional whitening kits from your dentist can have a positive impact on not only your confidence, but your finances, and personal life as well. Here are some of the top benefits of having a take-home whitening kit from Texas Family Dental:
- Results, guaranteed. You can expect to see fast, reliable results.
- Comfortable and safe. With the ease of a take-home whitening kit, you can relax on your couch while having your teeth treated! Not only is this option more convenient, but it is also much safer than many over-the-counter teeth whitening kits out on the shelves.
- Healthier mouth. By integrating the home whitening kit into your oral hygiene regimen you can expect to begin to see an improvement in your overall oral health.
- Improved self-esteem. Your smile is your greatest asset. And now, it’s time to show it off!
- Personalized treatment. Many over-the-counter products are sold as a one-size-fits-all, when the truth is, they aren’t. Your dentist will be able to recommend the right shade, strength and solutions for you all while monitoring the overall health of your teeth.
Bright smiles make for a bright future.
Professional take-home whitening kits are reliable, long-lasting, and safe for your general health. At Texas Family Dental, we strive to provide better smiles to everyone within our East Texas community. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to a caring member of our team today.
*Notice: A consultation with our dentist is needed to begin the tooth whitening process. Not all patients are a good fit for teeth whitening services. Please be sure to call our office for a quick screening.